Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could be part of a fast growing internet startup company? Have you ever dreamt how cool it would have been to work for Google, Amazon, or Apple when they were starting? Being a part of a team of young enthusiasts who are all working towards their dream – being the best in their industry because they had an amazing idea that nobody else had at that time?
REED is presenting a unique opportunity to experience this in the Czech Republic! Our client is already out of the “garage stage”, they have brand new offices in a business park in Brno, second largest city of the Czech Republic, and are growing extremely fast and so can be your career – opportunities to climb the company ladder are at hand. After 6 months in the company, you can be promoted to a Team Leader of a new team!!!
REED is looking for dynamic customer focused individuals who want to grow with and within this amazing startup company. This vacancy is in our client’s biggest department – a specialist customer support unit.
What would you do?
- Help the customers with their queries via phone, email or chat.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent command of English, both in spoken and written form and one of the following languages: Italian, German, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Korean, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese.
- Candidates who can work in the Czech Republic without a visa
- Customer oriented enthusiasts
- Calm and professional attitude at all times
- Willingness to learn new things
- Courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- Ability to work under pressure with a smile on your face (set priorities, manage your time and work efficiently)
- Ability to use a computer and knowledge how to search for information online
- Candidates who are not allergic to dogs (our office is dog friendly)
- Experience in customer support is a big advantage!
Who is our client?
A very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of the big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. The unique start-up environment allows you to be informal, have dogs in the office and they truly don’t care what you wear!
What do they offer?
- Competitive remuneration
- Free refreshments
- Exciting team buildings and parties
- VIP Medical Care
- MultiSport Card
- English courses (Czech classes coming soon)
- Seriously fast growth opportunities 🙂
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company and individual performance
- Big, modern and bright offices
- Dog friendly environment (every day is “Bring your pet to work” day there :))
- Relocation support negotiable
- More exciting things to make you enjoy working there to come!
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 6:30 – 14:30, 9:00 – 17:00, 14:30 – 22:30, 22:30 – 6:30
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/Phone interviews
If you match the abovementioned requirements and want to know more about this role, apply to this ad. I will be more than happy to give you a call and arrange a Skype interview during which we will discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
For replying, please, contact Barbora Hanelová on Barbora.Hanelova@reedglobal.com OR follow this link for applying.