Are you interested in the South or North Korea? Or in Northeastern Asia in general? Do you want to have a guaranteed access to Korea-related events in the Czech Republic and all the events organized by the CKS or our partner institutions (embassies, galleries, universities etc.) for free? Are you interested in Korean movies or listening to K-pop?
Become a member of the Czech-Korean Society or support our activities as a partner! The CKS provides various benefits to its members and partners, such as for example free entry on the Korean-related events in the Czech Republic, providing information concerning the Czech-Korean relations for free, or regular meetings of members and partners.
Membership in the CKS
- Deliver signed registration form for the CKS through e-mail email@example.com or arrange a different form of delivery.
- Pay the annual membership fee: 300 CZK for adults, 200 CZK for students and retiree. The bank account of the CKS is 2500539335/2010 (please, state your name in message for beneficiary). The payment can also be delivered in cash after previous agreement.
- If you are interested in being a member as a legal entity (company, institution), please, contact us on the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The membership fee for the legal entity is not fixed, however, its minimum is set down for 500 CZK annually.
Partnership – support the activities of the CKS
- Do you want to enjoy the same benefits as members but not to be registered? Meaning particularly that you are interested in being among the recipients of our Korean-related event alerts or in free ticket or information service we provide – become a partner!
- The form of partnership can be arranged based on our communication by email@example.com. Several options are available:
- Donate and benefit from the tax deductibility.
- Become a media, organizing partner of our activities or support our activities in other way.
- Join our team as a volunteer and help us develop Czech-Korean relations.
Further information can be provided by the CKS’s secretary Katarína Vinšová via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 774 691 912.
Are you a company or a freelancing businessman and would you like to expand your business activities to Korea or to Korean clients in Czech Republic? Join our Chamber of Commerce!
- Read more about the Chamber and learn about the types of membership we offer.
- Send an email to email@example.com or call + 420 777 879 373 to get more information.